- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3–11
Witness panoramic views of San Francisco Bay at sunset!
See an amazing panoramic view of some of the greatest sights of the San Francisco skyline and the Bay aboard our California Twilight Cruise.
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music, and light appetizers. It’s a paradise on the Bay, complete with all the comforts that come standard when you cruise with Red and White Fleet. Come as you are, as this sunset cruise of San Francisco is a casual, relaxed affair. There’s no need to be anything but yourself — whether you’re wearing sneakers and jeans or more formal attire, you’ll feel completely at home on our boat. Along the way, share drinks and a meal with friends while taking in the incredible views. We like to think of this cruise as our picnic on San Francisco Bay at sunset!
Cruise past the infamous Alcatraz Island, around Angel Island National Park, under the majestic span of the Golden Gate, and along the beautiful shorelines of Tiburon & Sausalito, as the sun sets over the Pacific Ocean. Make sure to bring your camera! Photo opportunities present themselves around every bend, and you don’t want to miss a chance to memorialize these fabulous moments.
- Advance booking is recommended, as this event may sell out.
- Due to the nature of the music industry, a musician may be unavailable to perform on rare occasions on the California Sunset Cruise; Sites subject to change based on weather conditions.
- Local taxes
- California Sunset Cruise: Light appetizers served buffet style; 1 beer, wine or soda per person
- California Sunset Cruise: English commentary/narration by boat captain
What’s Not Included
- Gratuities; recommended
- Additional alcoholic beverages not listed
- Transportation service to Pier 43 1/2
Cruises depart from Pier 43 1/2 at Embarcadero (between Taylor Street and Mason Streets) in the heart of Fisherman’s Wharf; Boarding starts 30 minutes prior to scheduled boat departure.
Operated by Red and White Fleet.