- Discover Wine Country Tour & Tasting Experience (Full Day)
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3–11
- Infant Ages 2 and under
- Add lunch
- Discover Wine Country Tour & Tasting w/ Lunch Add-On
- Adults + Lunch
- Children 3-11
- Infant 2 and under
Enjoy exclusive tours & tastings at 3 wineries in the world-famous Napa Valley!
Unwind and soak up the stunning scenery as we journey north into the world-famous Napa Valley, one of the most prized wine regions of Northern California. During your venture, enjoy wine tasting and exclusive estate tours of three of our most favored wineries!
Tasting fees are included at all 3 wineries!
Stop # 1 – Madonna Estate Winery: Since 1922 the Bartolucci Family has consistently created a perfect marriage of grapes and wine at Madonna Estate. Located in the world-renowned Carneros region, an area known for its fertile lands and cool climate, the Bartolucci family has found success with their organically grown grapes and estate bottled wines. In addition to practicing natural farming methods, they also combine traditional and modern winemaking techniques. As the third oldest winemaking family in the Napa Valley, it is important to them that they continue the commitment to farm naturally and preserve the winemaking traditions of past generations.
Stop # 2 – Robert Mondavi Winery: When Robert Mondavi founded his namesake winery in 1966, his vision was to create Napa Valley wines that would stand in the company of the world’s finest. For more than four decades, Robert Mondavi Winery has led California’s wine industry—and much of the world—with innovations in winemaking and winegrowing.
During a lunch break, we’ll make a stop at V. Marketplace in Yountville where you will enjoy leisure time to explore. The destination affords a wonderful variety of eclectic dining options and one-of-a-kind boutique shops and local art galleries.
Optional Lunch Add-on: Save time on finding a restaurant during your lunch break; Add lunch to your tour. Dine at Food Network Chef, Michael Chiarello’s newest culinary marketplace! Enjoy items from a variety of Californian-inspired dishes ranging from Soups, Salads, Sandwiches, and Seafood. ($30.00 per person; Includes appetizer, entree, beverage, tax & gratuities. Restaurant venue subject to change depending on day-of-the-week)
Stop # 3 – Andretti Winery – Nestled alongside a quiet country lane in the heart of the legendary Napa Valley, Andretti Winery exudes old-world charm as it whisks wine lovers back in time to a slower pace of life. Modeled after a rambling Italian village, the winery conjures up the boyhood home of its namesake, Mario Andretti, the finest race car driver of all time.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy a scenic drive over the Golden Gate Bridge on your way back into San Francisco.
- All wine tasting fees included in the tour price.
- At each winery, you will spend approximately 1 hour for tour and tasting.
- Winery schedule and venues are subject to change based on private events and availability.
- Tour will include visits to 3 of our winery partners which include Robert Mondavi, Madonna Estate, Sutter Home Winery, Sebastiani Winery, Andretti Winery, or Gloria Ferrer Winery.
- All wine tasting fees
- Complimentary door-to-door hotel shuttle service from most San Francisco hotels, and SFO airport-area hotels with advance notice
- Live tour guide narration in English
- Local taxes
What’s Not Included
- Tour guide gratuities; recommended
- Lunch; unless optional lunch add-on purchased
Don’t have all day to visit Wine Country? Join us on a Half-Day Wine Country Experience.