- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3–11
- Visit the best of the Bay Area – California’s redwoods, wine tasting & Sausalito style!
- Enjoy 90 minutes in Muir Woods National Monument ($15.00 entrance ticket included in price).
- Wine tastings plus exclusive estate tour (All tastings included in price).
Take a trip out of San Francisco for the day
Your day starts with a scenic drive over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient coastal redwood trees also known as Muir Woods National Monument! Enjoy solitude and peace through the cool, moist air, as you stroll through 1,000-year-old trees towering 260 feet tall. Experience the awe and wonder as you are treated to Northern California’s signature fog, while you wander in and out of Mother Nature’s redwood alleyways.
The canopy of coastal redwoods soaring above will stimulate all of your senses as you journey through a piece of ancient California history. You will never forget the crisp, fresh redwood fragrance that will surround you on your journey to the majestic Muir Woods National Monument.
Next, enjoy a 1-hour lunch break in Sausalito, the seaside Mediterranean-like village harbored across the San Francisco Bay famous for its sweeping views, timeless sophistication, local boutiques and cafes. We will provide you with a list of some of our favorite local eateries! Don’t forget to snap a few panoramic shots of the picturesque San Francisco skyline in the distance!
Continuing on, we head north into the vine-covered hillsides of the world-famous Wine Country! During your adventure, you will visit 2 of our favorite wineries for wine tastings and an exclusive estate tour!
Experience the inner workings of the wineries and their family history in Napa & Sonoma Valley, as an expert wine host walks you through the fermentation process, barrel aging, bottling, and of course tastings of some award-winning varietals! At each winery, enjoy up to 3-5 tastings of their signature blends.
- All wine tasting fees included in price (2 wineries)
- Winery estate tour included in price
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the scenic drive back over the Golden Gate Bridge and into San Francisco as the sun slowly starts to set into the Pacific Ocean!
You’ll be back in San Francisco before dinner time so be ready to head out for a night on the town!
- Entrance fee into Muir Woods National Monument ($15.00/person)
- All wine tasting fees and winery estate tour ($25.00+ per person)
- Live tour guide narration
- Local taxes
What’s Not Included
- Gratuities; recommended