1. Is pick-up service available from our hotel?
Tower Tours provides courtesy pick up from the Union Square-area at the Westin St. Francis Hotel. If you would like to get picked up from the Westin St. Francis, please contact our Reservations Department to arrange a pick-up time by emailing [email protected] or calling 415-345-8687. Advanced notice required to arrange a pick up at the Westin St. Francis (Pick up will be on the Post Street side of the hotel with advance notice).
All tours will depart from our Fisherman’s Wharf Main Office at 288 Beach Street (Corner of Mason Street).
2. How do we return to our hotel after the tour?
All tours will conclude at Fisherman’s Wharf at our Main Office, or at Union Square at the Westin St. Francis Hotel.
3. Do you include meals with your tours?
Meals are not included in the cost of our tours, however there may be time allotted on your tour during the rest stops to grab food and drinks.
4. Are there restrooms on the bus?
Please call 415-345-8687 to inquire about specific bus assignments for your tour date.
5. Can I bring a wheelchair on-board the bus?
If the wheelchair is collapsible, we may the ability to store it underneath the bus depending on the tour. Subject to change based on capacity and bus assignments.
6. Where can I rent a wheelchair or stroller?
Cloud of Goods – Receive a 10% discount off your order when you mention “TT10” when ordering on the phone or by inputting in the promo codes section when ordering online. Cloud of Goods offers complimentary drop off and pick up at the Tower Tours Main Office. If you are having an item delivered to Tower Tours, please call us at 1-415-345-8687 to provide advance notice.
7. What types of payments do you accept?
We accept cash and most major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover).
8. If I am driving, where should I park?
Public parking is available at several Fisherman’s Wharf neighborhood garages. Please allow ample time to accommodate traffic delays and to park your vehicle. Check-in for your tour is 20 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time listed. See below for Public parking options. (As a reminder, please do not leave any valuables in your vehicle.)
- NorthPoint Shopping Centre: 320 Bay Street (Entrance located between Powell & Mason St)
- 350 Beach Street Garage: Entrance located between Mason & Taylor St
- Pier 39 Garage: 2 Beach Street at Embarcadero Street (Entrance located between Powell & Stockton St)
9. What is the weather like on the tour?
San Francisco weather changes day to day. We recommend you bring a light jacket with you or wear layers since the climate varies. Click here for a weather report.
10. What is the cancellation policy?
Tower Tours has a 24-hour non-refundable cancellation policy. The Yosemite by Day Tour requires 72-hour cancellation notice. All Alcatraz packages with Tower Tours have a 14-Day non-refundable cancellation policy. (Your cancellation period may be different if you booked your tour through a 3rd party/online re-seller.)
11. Is seating on the bus reserved?
Seating is first-come-first-serve. Front seats are reserved only for guests with medical restrictions. If you wish to be seated closer to the front, we suggest meeting at the Tower Tours Main Office at your convenience so that you can check in and queue up at the boarding area before departure time.
12. Does Tower Tours have a travel agent or partner referral program?
Yes, Tower Tours does have a travel agent/referral program in place. If you are interested in reselling Tower Tours, please complete an inquiry form here Travel Agent/Referral Program Form