- Self-Guided: Deluxe Comfort Hybrid Bike Ages 11+
- Self-Guided: Kids Bike 10 years and under
- Self-Guided: Electric Bike Must be 16+
- Guided Bike Tour
Bike around San Francisco
Option 1 – Self-Guided Tours
Bike The Bridge to Sausalito & Tiburon – Bike the bridge! Our most popular route takes you along San Francisco’s stunning waterfront, across the Golden Gate Bridge, and down to the picturesque seaside towns of Sausalito & Tiburon. Return via ferry!
Fisherman’s Wharf to Golden Gate Park: See it all in one day! Follow San Francisco’s stunning waterfront path to the Golden Gate Bridge and Land’s End, then take in the sights and sounds of one of San Francisco’s greatest treasures in bike-friendly Golden Gate Park.
Marin Headlands Loop – The Marin Headlands offers serene, peaceful riding and spectacular views – both on- and off-road. You’ll soon realize why this area is the birthplace of mountain biking!
Angel Island Loop: Ride the 5-mile Perimeter Road encircling the island, enjoying panoramic views of the bay and uniquely San Francisco skyline. No public vehicle access makes this the perfect family biking destination!
Self-Guide Maps will be provided at bike check-in.
Option 2 – Guided Bike Tours
- Golden Gate Bridge Guided Bike Tour (3 hours) – Bike the Bridge! Ride with a guide along San Francisco’s stunning waterfront, across the Golden Gate Bridge and into Sausalito. This beginner-friendly bicycle tour is perfect for anyone seeking an up-close & personal look at our most famous landmark.
About the Bikes
Deluxe Comfort Hybrid – Our Deluxe Comfort Hybrid bikes are custom-made for Blazing Saddles and perfect for riding almost anywhere! The narrow tires and front suspension make for smooth riding both on- and off-road. The lighter aluminum frame, disc brakes and comfortable seat provide an added element of ease and enjoyment. Conquer those hills effortlessly with a full range of 24 gears.
Kid’s Equipment – With a wide variety of kids’ bikes and equipment, we’ve got the perfect bikes for even the youngest riders!
- All rentals include helmet, lock, and map.
- Bikes come equipped with a front Handlebar Pack and Rear Rack so you can bring everything with you.
- Our bikes are hand-selected to provide sustained comfort during your ride! With front suspension, 24 speeds, and an upright riding position, these are the best bikes for your sightseeing adventure.