Skydive Golden Gate is the Bay Area's ultimate drop zone, and the only drop zone with views of San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge!
Skydive Golden Gate is the closest skydive center to San Francisco!
Skydive Golden Gate is located at the Marin County Airport in Novato, California, only 24 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge. That makes Skydive Golden Gate the closest skydive center to San Francisco.
Feel the rush of free falling to earth at 120mph with Skydive Golden Gate’s ultimate tandem skydive experience! Their our highly experienced staff deploys the parachute, you’ll enjoy breathtaking views of the San Francisco skyline, North Bay Wine Country, and Golden Gate Bridge as you safely make your way back to the ground.
From the panoramic view and vantage point two miles above San Francisco’s North Bay, instructors will point out views of the San Francisco city skyline, the San Francisco Bay, Pacific Ocean, Golden Gate Bridge, Napa and Sonoma wine country, the Farallon Islands, Angel Island and Alcatraz. On a clear day, views carry out all the way to the snow-capped Sierra Nevada mountains. You won’t find these spectacular views at any other skydive center.
Included in your Sky Dive Experience! – Video: Approx. 4 minutes of pre-jump interview, in the plane, freefall and under canopy – Pictures: Approx. 120 photos
Capture it on photo and video, or else it didn’t happen!
Tandem instructors have wrist-mounted GoPros, which means they can capture every minute of your free fall AND canopy ride. Photos and video downloaded to your phone within minutes. Wins all around!
– Video – Approx. 4 minutes of pre-jump interview, in the plane, freefall and under canopy
– Pictures: Approx. 120 photos
– Sky googles
– Safety instruction by your Tandem Guide
– Local Taxes
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
– Gratuities; recommended
– Transportation to venue
– You must be at least 18 years old to skydive. Everyone should bring a valid ID, such as a driver’s license or passport.
– Please contact us if you weigh over 240lbs. There is a fee of $1 per pound for anything over 200lbs. This is a standard charge in the industry, and 100% of overage fees go directly to the instructor.
– Reservations required
– Timing subject to change: We cannot control the weather. We wish we could. Skydiving is weather dependent.
– Wear something comfortable. We recommend jeans or athletic wear, long sleeves in the winter, and athletic shoes (no flip flops, heels, boots, etc).