- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3–11
- Infant Ages 2 and under
Take a drive with us down California’s scenic coastline!
Travel with us down California’s rugged coast, known as Highway 1, to the Monterey and Carmel region!
This stunning drive affords one amazing view after another. Enjoy the winding roads down the coastline as you sit comfortably in our luxury tour coach. Soak in a bit of California history at Cannery Row. Enjoy the many local seafood restaurants and shopping options during a stop in Monterey, or for an additional fee, explore the world-famous Monterey Bay Aquarium.
Continuing on down the coast, take in the cliffside outlooks of Pacific Grove, 17-Mile Scenic Drive, and even enjoy the views from the world-renowned Pebble Beach Golf Course. Next, we venture to Carmel-by-the-Sea where you will experience the sweeping views of this very quaint, art-loving town. 17-Mile Scenic Drive entrance fee included in tour price. 17-Mile Drive will be closed during Pro Golf Tournaments.
We invite you to join us on this wondrously scenic tour as you enjoy bits of California’s history and pristine vista points of interest.
- Pacific Ocean
- Monterey’s Cannery Row
- Monterey’s Old Fisherman’s Wharf
- Monterey Bay Aquarium (additional cost for ticket, at a discounted rate)
- Pacific Grove
- 17-Mile Drive
- Pebble Beach Golf Resort
- Seal Rock
- Lone Cypress
- Mission Carmel
- Carmel by the Sea
- Silicon Valley
- Entrance fee into 17-Mile Scenic Drive
- Complimentary door-to-door hotel shuttle service from most San Francisco hotels, and SFO airport-area hotels with advance notice
- Live tour guide narration in English
- Local taxes
What’s Not Included
- Tour guide gratuities; recommended
- Monterey Bay Aquarium, available for additional cost