- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3–11
- Infant Ages 2 and under
Enjoy a half day excursion to the world-famous Wine Country followed by a scenic panoramic cruise of San Francisco Bay from Bridge 2 Bridge!
• Get out of San Francisco and enjoy a half day excursion to Wine Country!
• Enjoy tastings at 2 wineries (All wine tastings fees included).
• Exclusive winery tour tour included!
• Panoramic view of the San Francisco skyline with sail around Alcatraz Island and underneath the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco Bay Bridge on this 1.5 hour bay cruise sail at sunset!
PART 1: We start our day heading North to enjoy a scenic drive over the Golden Gate Bridge. Next, we drive through the beautiful seaside town of Sausalito, the Mediterranean-like village harbored across the San Francisco Bay and famous for its sweeping views on our way to Wine Country.
As the vine-covered hillsides come into view, you will visit 2 of our favorite wineries for wine tastings and an exclusive estate tour at 2 of our favorite local winery venues.
Experience the inner workings of the wineries and their family history in Napa & Sonoma Valley, as an expert wine host walks you through the fermentation process, barrel aging, bottling, and of course tastings of some award-winning varietals! At each winery, enjoy up to 3-5 tastings of their signature blends.
• All Wine Tasting Fees included in price (2 Wineries)
• Winery estate tour included in price
Next, stop for a quick break at Fisherman’s Wharf to enjoy some of the outdoor crab stations and some clam chowder in San Francisco’s famous sourdough bowl.
Finish your day with a 1.5-hour cruise at sunset sailing under both the Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay Bridge in one spectacular cruise along San Francisco’s entire urban skyline.
Along the way, explore San Francisco’s stunning landmarks like Alcatraz Island, Coit Tower, Ferry Building, Transamerica Pyramid, Palace of Fine Arts, and many more. Our San Francisco bridge to bridge tours give you the opportunity to learn about this city’s unique natural history, architecture, and Native American culture through our audio tour. Other interesting aspects of the multilingual audio tour include details about the building of both bridges, the geology of San Francisco Bay and the earthquakes that have shaken San Francisco and require special seismic considerations in the designing of new structures. Cruising under both of San Francisco’s incredible bridges surely will be the highlight of your journey.
• All wine tasting fees included in tour price
• At each winery you will spend approximately 1-hour for tour and tasting.
• Winery schedule subject to change based on private events.
- All wine tasting fees
- Wine Country tour: Live tour guide narration
- Local taxes
- 1.5 Hour Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise Sail ticket w/ Audio Headset available in 16 languages
What’s Not Included
- Gratuities; recommended
- Pick-up transportation service