WINE COUNTRY TOUR & CALIFORNIA SUNSET CRUISE
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3–11
Enjoy the Bay Area scenery!
Unwind and soak up the stunning scenery as we journey north into Napa and Sonoma Valley, followed by a cruise sail around San Francisco Bay for a wondrously beautiful scenic skyline tour of San Francisco at sunset!
Journey north across the Golden Gate into Napa and Sonoma Valley for a wine tasting tour in the California Wine Country. Your experience includes exclusive estate tours of three popular wineries. Listen to stories of ancient wine-making techniques, along with learning basic wine education and tasting tips! Enjoy the scenery of the vine-covered hillsides as we escort you throughout Wine Country.
During a lunch break, we’ll make a stop at Historic Downtown Sonoma Square or V Marketplace in Yountville where you will enjoy leisure time to explore. Both destinations afford a wonderful variety of eclectic dining options and one-of-a-kind boutique shops and local art galleries.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy a scenic drive over the Golden Gate Bridge on your way back into San Francisco.
Following your return to San Francisco, you’ll be dropped off at Fisherman’s Wharf where you will join your next excursion: The California Sunset Cruise. Enjoy amazing views of some of the greatest sights of the city and the Bay.
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music, and light appetizers. It’s a paradise on the Bay, complete with all the comforts that come standard when you cruise with Red and White Fleet. Come as you are, as this sunset cruise of San Francisco is a casual, relaxed affair. There’s no need to be anything but yourself — whether you’re wearing sneakers and jeans or more formal attire, you’ll feel completely at home on our boat. Along the way, share drinks and a meal with friends while taking in the incredible views. We like to think of this cruise as our picnic on San Francisco Bay at sunset!
Cruise past the infamous Alcatraz Island, around Angel Island National Park, under the majestic span of the Golden Gate, and along the beautiful shorelines of Tiburon & Sausalito, as the sun sets over the Pacific Ocean. Make sure to bring your camera! Photo opportunities present themselves around every bend, and you don’t want to miss a chance to memorialize these fabulous moments.
Be sure to dress warmly if you plan to be on the outside decks, as evenings are known to have cool evening weather – but trust us when we say that you will love the views nonetheless!
- All wine tasting fees included in tour price.
- At each winery, you will spend approximately 1 hour for tour and tasting.
- Winery schedule subject to change based on private events.
- Advance booking is recommended, as this event may sell out.
- Due to the nature of the music industry, a musician may be unavailable to perform on rare occasions on the California Sunset Cruise.
- Our winery partners include Madonna Estate, Sutter Home Winery, Sebastiani Winery, Andretti Winery, or Gloria Ferrer Winery.
- All wine tasting fees
- Complimentary hotel pick up shuttle service from most San Francisco hotels, and SFO airport-area hotels with advance notice Return shuttle back to hotel in the evening NOT included
- Wine Country Tour: Live tour guide narration in English
- Local taxes
- California Sunset Cruise: Light appetizers served buffet-style; 1 beer, wine or soda per person
- California Sunset Cruise: English commentary
What’s Not Included
- Gratuities; recommended
- Lunch on the Wine Country Tour; unless optional lunch add-on purchased
Watch Tour Video Here: Wine Country Tour