CLASSIC HOP ON/OFF CITY TOUR WITH GOLDEN GATE BAY CRUISE
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3–11
See San Francisco from both land and sea!
Combine a Golden Gate Bay Cruise Sail with a Classic Hop On/Off City Tour for a full day of sightseeing!
- See San Francisco by land and by sea!
- 1-hour sail around Alcatraz Island, under the Golden Gate Bridge to enjoy panoramic views of San Francisco’s skyline.
- See all of San Francisco’s most famous sites like the Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Chinatown and more from a double-decker bus!
Explore San Francisco at your own pace! Start your day experiencing all of the famous San Francisco attractions and landmarks from an open-top double-decker bus! Learn about the city’s fascinating history from live guides or your own audio headset. The hop-on, hop-off tour allows you to jump off at 20 different stops that interest you most. Sites include Chinatown, Fisherman’s Wharf, Golden Gate Park, City Hall, Golden Gate Bridge.
Next, join a 1-hour sailing cruise on the San Francisco Bay as you enjoy the city skyline, views of Alcatraz Island, and sail under the Golden Gate Bridge. On the Golden Gate Bay Cruise, you’ll discover the city’s colorful history and world-famous landmarks with personal headphone audio in 16 languages. During the Golden Gate Bay Cruise, you may also experience up-close wildlife encounters including seagulls, pelicans, and sea lions. At times, you may see even harbor porpoises and whales, so be alert!
- Headset narration for Double Decker City Tour and Golden Gate Bay Cruise Sail in various languages
- Local taxes
What’s Not Included
- Hotel shuttle pick up (meeting point – Fisherman’s Wharf)
- Entrance fees to museums or parks